BYD : B-Plus 2.5BYD are currently the world’s largest manufacturer of rechargeable lithium battery technologies, with specific interests and expertise in energy storage solution, e-mobility, electric vehicle charging and solar photovoltaics.
The BYD B-Plus 2.5 lithium iron phosphsate (LiFePO4) 3U battery unit offers longer cycle life than traditional lithium ion batteries, as well as stable discharge voltage and greater power density.
The modular nature of the BYD system in combination with the BYD cabinet allows for interconnection of a small number of batteries for domestic use (2.5-10kW) or several systems/cabinets in parallel (up to 80kW).
Any B-Plus units purchased without the BYD Cabinet will require 1 x BYD BMU Battery Management Unit (Waxman item number : BBY00120).
- Stable discharge platform
- Excellent safety performance
- Long cycle life
- High energy transfer efficiency
- 10 year warranty @ 60% capacity
- Rated Battery Energy : 2.5kWh
- Output Power : Max. 2.56kW
- Nominal Voltage : 51.2V
- Battery Type : Lithium Iron Phosphate
- Energy Efficiency : >97%
- Communication : RS485
- Battery Cycle Life : >6000
- Working Voltage : 44.8-57.6V
- Dimensions : 482x489x130mm
- Weight : 38 .0kg
- Power rating