Thanks for shopping at Solen Energy Group. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
Delivery & Returns
Cancellations, Returns and Refunds
- Subject to the provisions of this paragraph, once an Order has been accepted by us, you may cancel your order and return any Goods collected or delivered, within 30 calendar days of the date of collection or delivery.
- Notice of cancellation must be given by email, telephone, at our trade counters, or using the contact form on our website.
- It may be necessary for you to take delivery of the Goods before you can cancel your Order if the Goods are already in our delivery system before we receive your notice of cancellation.
- To be eligible for a return, the Goods must be unused, in the same condition that you received them, and in the original undamaged packaging.
- You will also be required to show that you have the receipt or proof of purchase for the Goods to be returned.
- Once we have received the Goods to be returned, we will inspect them and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will notify you of the status of your refund after inspecting the Goods.
- If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to you. You should receive the credit within 7 days once the refund has been approved. If you are an account holder we may, at our discretion, raise a credit to offset the amount paid, or apply the refund against sums due to us on your account.
- Sale items can also be refunded as long as they meet the requirements set out in this returns policy.
- This does not apply to Goods which have been specifically ordered for you and therefore do not form part of our general stock, or have been designed and/or manufactured to your Specification, or are in any way bespoke to you. In that case, Goods may only be returned with our express written agreement.
- Nothing within this returns policy will adversely affect your legal rights if you are dealing with us as a consumer.