Secure mounting of photovoltaic systems on pitched roofs
At Solen Energy we're proud stockists of S:Flex, they have a vast knowledge and experience with creating high-quality secure mounting photovoltaic systems for pitched roofs.
- Variable use of framed and frameless PV modules on pitched roofs of old and new buildings with all types of roofing.
- Horizontal or vertical module installation is possible.
- Fast installation of the substructure thanks to a high degree of pre-assembly, minimal tool requirements and a detailed installation recommendation.
- Maximum flexibility during installation due to variably adjustable module clamps and end clamps for modules with a frame height of 30–50 mm; certified laminate clamps are available for frameless modules.
- Stepless height adjustment to ensure a flat PV array – even on uneven roof surfaces thanks to laterally and height-adjustable components.
- Long service life, complete recyclability and corrosion resistance thanks to 100% aluminium and stainless steel components with a 10-year warranty.
- System load capacity in accordance with DIN EN 1991-1-4:2010-12 (wind loads) and DIN EN 1991-1-3:2010-12 (snow loads), on request testable structural calculations for maximum safety.