S:FLEX Delta AK 1145 15°
- Low transport costs
- Easy Installation / Time saver.
- Improved suitability for storage: up to 252 triangles can be stacked on one Euro-pallet
- Pitches from 5° – 45° in 5° steps (other angles on request)
- Can be used on flat roofs with green-roof, gravel, foil, and bitumen roofing and pitched roofs with trapezoidal, corrugated, corrugated fibre cement and sandwich roofing
- Also ideal for small systems with 1, 2, 4 or 8 modules
- With one-click technology and pre-assembled for quick installation
Flat Roof Structures for Framed and Frameless Photovoltaic ModulesBenefits of the S:FLEX flat roof or Ground mounting structure at a glance:
- Variable use of framed and frameless PV modules on flat roofs of both old and new buildings, in which the base triangles are either mounted with ballast blocks or directly with hanger screws, on system carriers or trapezoidal sheet metal rails. For the optimum irradiation angle, the basic Delta Triangle is available as standard with a pitch of 10°/15°/20°/25°/30°/35°/40°/45° (other angles on request)!
- Minimised storage and transport costs: the triangles are delivered pre-assembled, but collapsed. Their packed dimensions are so compact that up to 252 triangles can be stacked on one Euro-pallet.
- Fast installation of the substructure thanks to a high degree of pre-assembly, new one-click technology and a detailed installation recommendation.
- Height-adjustable module clamps and end clamps allow for maximum flexibility when mounting framed modules from 1.10 to 2.05 inch thick (28 - 52 mm). We can also provide certified laminate clamps for frameless modules.
- Variable system height capability enables a level photovoltaic array on uneven roof surfaces. The base triangles can be mounted directly to the roof structure or attached to a variety of rails to span between appropriate rafters or purlins. If it is not possible to penetrate the roof, the structure can be fixed directly onto profiled or corrugated roofing using the appropriate bracket. Direct assembly onto ballasts is also possible.
- The use of our telescoping mounting-rail splices enable the equipment to be positioned accurately without the need for cutting.
- If required, S:FLEX can provide structural design services for the mounting structure in compliance with the 2006 International Building Code.
- All major components are made of aluminium and stainless steel. High corrosion resistance ensures a maximum service life and all components are recyclable.