AS230 Single Phase 100A Billing/FIT approved Smart Meter with AMC230GEL modem, Multi-Network MeterOnline SIM pre fitted, BS spec - Short terminal cover
The AMI domestic Smart Meter offers multi-tariff metering and flexible modular communications to interface directly to the utility via a Wide Area Network (WAN) or Local Area Network (LAN) and to connect to a consumer's Home Automation Network (HAN).
The module provides the platform for many different forms of communications including GSM/GPRS, PLC and Lower Power Radio for WAN/LAN communications. The modular and optical port can be used to read data from any meter connected to the HAN.
The meter measures a combination of import and export active energy, four-quadrant reactive energy and apparent energy. Extensive security features protect the meter and module from fraud or tampering. Instrumentation values are available to aid meter commissioning. The meter records up to 120 days of load and instrumentation profile data in shared storage.
• EN 62053-21: Accuracy Class 1 or Class 2 EC Directive 2004/22/EC (MID): Class A or B
• kWh, kvarh and kVAh Energy Measurement
• Import/Export • Modular WAN/LAN Capability
• Home Automation Network allowing access to: Gas, Water, Other Meter Data, Customer Display
• Comprehensive Tariff Structure
• Maximum Demand Registration
• Load Limiting
• Load Profiling Recording (4 channels)
• Instrumentation Profile Recording (8 channels)
• Extensive Security Features
• External Register Storage
• Product Design Life 20 Years
• Optical Communications Port
• Internal Clock with Battery Back-up
• Compact Design
• IP53 in accordance with IEC 60529:1989
- 1 Phase
- Power rating
- 100 A