EI146RC OPTICAL SMOKE ALARM
PRODUCT SERIES: 140RC SERIES
The Ei146RC Optical Smoke Alarm is a mains powered alarm with a 9V Alkaline battery back-up and contains a large, proven optical smoke chamber.
Different alarms sensors work best at detecting different types of fire and so should be sited in appropriate rooms throughout a property. Optical alarms are best at detecting slow, smouldering fire which are commonly caused by sofas or electrical fires.
By fitting an Optical alarm in these areas you are less likely to get nuisance alarms, especially if the alarm is located close to the Kitchen.
The alarm is supplied with an easi-fit base to make it as quick and simple to install. As with the rest of the 140RC Series alarm the Ei146RC Optical alarm can be interconnected with other alarms and accessories through hard wire connection or, for less mess and disruption, by RadioLINK wireless interconnection.
As this alarm contains a 9V Alkaline battery back up, this battery will need changing over the course of it’s ten year life.
- Mains powered with 9V Alkaline battery back-up
- Easi-fit base for quick and simple installation
- 10 year life
- Large capacity, proven optical sensor chamber
- Built-in mesh screen to reduce insect and dust contamination
- Add an Ei168RC RadioLINK base for wireless interconnection
- Compatible with other Aico mains powered devices